Almond milk contains no cow's milk or other animal products, making it a great option for people following a vegan diet and those who are lactose intolerant or allergic to milk.Commercial almond vegan milk comes in sweetened, unsweetened, vanilla and chocolate flavors, and is usually fortified with micronutrients. It can also be made at home using a blender, almonds and water.And because it's entirely plant-based, you're making A Difference To The Planet Too.
- Naturally Lactose Free
- 100% plant-based
- Naturally low in fat
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- Source of high quality protein
- A source of calcium. Contains vitamins B2, B12 and D.
- Source of calcium and vitamins D and B12. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Water, Almond (2.3%), Sugar, Calcium (Tri-calcium phosphate), Sea salt, Stabilisers (Locust bean gum, Gellan gum), Emulsifier (Lecithins (Sunflower)), Natural flavouring, Vitamins (B2, B12, E, D2) .
May contain traces of nuts (no peanuts). Gluten free.
Naturally lactose free & dairy free
|energy||93 kJ / 22 kcal|
|vitamin D||0.75 µg|
|vitamin B2||0.21 mg|
|vitamin B12||0.38 µg|
* A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health
*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 KJ / 2 000 kcal)