Coconut milk is an opaque, milky-white liquid extracted from the grated pulp of mature coconuts. The opacity and rich taste of coconut milk are due to its high oil content, most of which is saturated fat. Just sit back and enjoy the temptingly tropical taste of vegan milk – with no added sugars*, only what’s there naturally and plant based.
- Naturally Lactose Free
- 100% plant-based
- Naturally low in fat
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- Source of high quality protein
- A source of calcium. Contains vitamins B2, B12 and D.
- Source of calcium and vitamins D and B12. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Water, Coconut milk (5.3%) (Coconut cream, Water), Rice (3.3%), Calcium (Tri-calcium phosphate), Stabilisers (Guar gum, Gellan gum, Xanthan gum), Sea salt, Flavourings, Vitamins (B12, D2) .
May contain traces of nuts (no peanuts). Gluten free.
Naturally lactose free & dairy free
|energy||85 kJ / 20 kcal|
|vitamin D||0.75 µg|
|vitamin B12||0.38 mg|
* A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health
*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 KJ / 2 000 kcal)