This tea from Kenya is blended with dates, almonds, and specks of saffron create the balance and equanimity that is only found with a cup of hot tea during a rainy. It evokes that special aroma of African soil embracing the first rainfall of the season.
This black tea blend is best enjoyed as an invigorating breakfast tea or as an afternoon tea. It captures the robustness of traditional black tea and refines it with the addition of dates and almonds, which add a mild sweetness and reduce the strong tannins of traditional black teas.
- Place 4 grams of tea leaves into an infuser Tea pot
- Pour Hot water of 80 Degrees into the Teapot
- Steep and allow to brew for 4 Minutes
- Mix with spoon to ensure all the tea leaves are well opened
- Best Enjoyed without Milk
- This tea contains Caffeine and Nuts