Do cashews make you a dreamer? Well, it’s got to be worth a try. After all, it’s cashews that makes Alpro Cashew drink taste so dreamily creamy. It’s low in sugars and naturally low in fat. GOOD FOR YOU*. And because it’s plant-based, that means it’s good for the planet too. There now. Doesn’t that feel good?
* Source of calcium. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are
- Naturally Lactose Free
- 100% plant-based
- Naturally low in fat
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- Source of high quality protein
- A source of calcium. Contains vitamins B2, B12 and D.
- Source of calcium and vitamins D and B12. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Water, Cashew (3.1%), Sugar, Calcium (Tri-calcium phosphate), Sea salt, Stabilisers (Locust bean gum, Gellan gum), Emulsifier (Lecithins (Sunflower)), Vitamins (B2, B12, E, D2) .
May contain traces of nuts (no peanuts). Gluten free.
Naturally lactose free & dairy free
|energy||98 kJ / 23 kcal|
|vitamin D||0.75 µg|
|vitamin B2||0.21 µg|
|vitamin B12||0.38 µg|
* A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health
*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 KJ / 2 000 kcal)