Making bread at home has never been this simple. Caremoli Gluten Free Bread Mix allows you to easily bake different types of bread with amazing results. So why not enjoy the experience of a home-made gluten free bread? You will delight your family and friends with your loafs, crispy outside and soft inside. With its carefully selected flours, such as rice, lentil and quinoa, Caremoli Gluten Free Bread Mix has the perfect combination of ingredients for those who value health and great taste.
- Gluten Free
- Non Genetically Engineered Certified
Cornstarch, rice flour, brown rice flour, red lentil flour, dextrose, psyllium fiber, sunflower lecithin, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, bamboo fiber, quinoa tour, salt.
How to prepare your Gluten Free Bread
You will need:
• 1 % Cup Warm Water • 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Dried Yeast • 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
• Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C)
• Melt baking yeast in warm water and let it rest for 5 minutes
• In a large bowl pour bread mix and add olive oil and yeast. Stir.
• Work dough first with a fork and then with your hands until completely combined
• Divide dough into 12 rolls and place them in a pre-oiled muffin tray recommended for softer result) or regular oven pan
• Apply a small cross incision on each roll . Cover them with a humid cloth, place them in a dry place and let them rest and rise for 45 minutes until they doubled their volume
• Brush the rolls with olive oil
• Bake for 30-35 minutes .
Serve your delicious gluten free bread rolls still warm or let them cool if desired