Grass-Fed Ghee not only tastes better, but it is also better for you! Butter must come from grassfed cows. It is higher in omega-3’s, CLA, beta-carotene, Vitamine A, Vitamike K, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and antioxidants. Fat soluble vitamins (like K2) in butter protect against heart disease, atherosclerosis, osteoperosis, and digenerative disease. Butyrate is also found in butter and is an anti-inflammatory.
- Grass-fed Butter is clarified over a flame to remove nearly all casein and lactose, making Ghee
- It is 100% pure butterfat from grass-fed cows
- Versatile cooking fat – use in cooking, baking
- High smoke point of 485 degreesF, which makes it one of the safest oils to cook with
- Plus grass-fed Ghee tastes better
100% cow ghee – Proudly Made in India