Caring For Your Sea Sponge:
The Natural Sponge must be disinfected regularly, usually every 2-3 weeks in the following manner:
- Rinse the Natural Sponge under cold running water.
- Soak the sponge in a small bowl filled with 2 tablespoons of vinegar to each litre of water. Leave to soak for 2 hours.
- Remove from the bowl and squeeze to remove excess liquid.
- Dry on a clean surface.
Recommended To Use:
Use with our Adam's Nursery Lil' Tots Body Wash or Soap for a refreshing and soothing wash.
Store in a cool dry place.
Product of Greece
- Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.
- Biodegradable and free of chemicals.
- Made & packed by caring hands.