The first Organic Barista Product in the world. Minor Figures worked on this for years to get it to steam perfectly for coffee. Balance sweetness and acidity in a perfectly clean certified organic label. The perfect solution for any customer who wants healthy/organic options but also loves coffee. Robust enough to not split even when faced with the most delicate roast – and the perfect sweetness, density and balance to create silky micro-foam when steamed. Ideal for coffee and Latte art.
Made with quality ingredients, this oat mIlk is also delicious in your cup of tea or morning cereal.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Created especially for Creamy Coffee lovers
- Foams to a silky smooth texture, making it ideal for latte art
- Dairy-free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No added sugar. No stabilizers or preservatives
- Once opened, stays fresh for 7 days in the fridge
Water, Oats (10%), Rapeseed Oil. Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt. Allergy Information: For allergens, see ingredients highlighted in bold in the ingredients list.
Please note: Although at Minor Figures we make every effort to ensure this information is correct and accurate, we cannot be held liable in instances where it is incorrect.
TOP TIPS FOR FOAMING OAT M*LK
- Ensure your Oat Milk is chilled and ready for use.
- Make sure your dedicated milk foaming jug is clean and cold.
- Whilst foaming your milk, keep the steam wand in the centre of the jug, rather than tilting it at an angle to make sure you’re left with a frothy, smooth and silky texture.
- Moving the jug down slowly as steaming begins to create the foam and microbubbles. Patience and a steady pace are key.
- Measure the correct amount for each use, according to the cup size being made. This makes for an easier steaming process.
- Heat milk to 140F or 60C