Miso is one of the oldest and healthiest Japanese foods
It is basically consist of long-dated fermented paste made from brown rice or barley and organic, non-GMO soybeans.
It can be added to soups, curries, and broths to enhance the nutritional value of food
Daily consumption is recommended to maintain a healthy gut and digestive system.
- Very rich in natural beneficial bacteria
- Improves digestion and intestinal health
- Strengthens the immune system and raises the alkalinity of the blood
- Helps flush out toxins, and radiations from the body
- Free from preservatives, flavorings and additives