Quinoa is a pseudocereal, gluten free very rich in protein and abundant in minerals & high in dietary fiber. Quinoa is the most nutritious of all grains and is similar in size and texture of rice.
- Very Nutritious
- Contains the Plant Compounds Quercetin and Kaempferol
- Very High in Fiber, Much Higher Than Most Grains
- Gluten-Free and Perfect for People With Gluten Intolerance
- Very High in Protein, With All the Essential Amino Acids
- Has a Low Glycemic Index, Which is Good for Blood Sugar Control