What is Oumph?
• Simply put, Oumph! is a wonderful new plant-based food made from Soya protein, extracted from Non-GMO, sustainably sourced Soya Beans.
• With it’s completely unique structure and texture, Oumph! unlike anything else from the plant kingdom.
• Oumph! is something that everyone can eat, no matter if they’re a meat eater, vegetarian, flexitarian, or vegan. And as long as you are not allergic to soya protein…..
• Oumph! does not want to be known as a meat alternative. It is, however, relevant that Oumph! is very much “like” meat, both when it comes to how it feels in your mouth and tummy and how it’s prepared.
• Kibsons stock several varieties of Oumph!, seasoned and unseasoned, for you to use in an endless choice of dishes. So, whether you want to sauté, boil, grill, deep-fry or heat it over open fire, you’ll find the perfect match. Check out https://oumph.uk/ for some further inspiration.
Why Try Oumph?
• Amazing texture and taste
• Quick and Easy to Cook
• Oumph! is rich in protein and fibre and a good source to iron and folic acid. At the same time, it’s low in calories and nearly fat free. From a nutritional standpoint, soy is almost unbeatable, containing a lot of protein, fibre, iron folic acid and other vitamins and minerals.
• Made from Non-GMO and sustainably sourced Soya beans. The soya used to make Oumph! is grown in Europe, in the Danube region to be precise. Oumph! does not source any soya from South America, in order to ensure that they don’t contribute to the deforestation of our rain forests.
Pizza Base (Wheat Flour, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast), Tomato Sauce (23%) (Tomato Passata, Tomato Pulp, Olive Oil, Sugar, Salt, Oregano, Basil), Water, Semi-Dried Tomatoes (8%), Vegetable Oils (Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Rocket (3%), Soya Protein Concentrate (2%), Starch, Salt, Ground Sunflower Seeds, Dextrose, Garlic, Onion, Ground Pepper, Yeast Extract, Herbs, Wheat Flour, Malted Wheat Flour, Black Olives, Yeast, Natural Flavourings, Vegetable Concentrates (Carrot, Pumpkin), Apple Concentrate.