The soap is made with palm oil and coconut oil that provide the necessary cleaning power and form the optimum basis for the fat-dissolving power of bile acid. Gall soap removes stubborn stains like blood, ink, grass or fat even in hard water.
- Suitable for all white & coloured textiles made of cotton, linen, hemp & blended fabrics
- Effective against stains from fruit, blood, grass, ink, fat & much more
- Very effective stain remover
- 100% biodegradable
- Perform a patch test of coloured fabrics before use.
- Wet the gall soap and rub on dry fabric. Leave to soak for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly or place the garment directly into the washing machine.