HiPP Dutch Stage 2 Combiotic Follow-on Infant Milk Formula is a delicious, lactose-based formula for babies who are at least six months old. It’s made with all of the same organic and nutritious ingredients as HiPP Dutch Stage 1, so it’s easy for babies who have been fed with Stage 1 to graduate to Stage 2! This gentle formula is also a great choice for breastfed babies who are transitioning to formula for the first time, or as a supplement to breast milk.
- No use of pesticides
- No Synthetic Hormones / Growth Hormones
- No Artificial fertilizers
- Non GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- No Saborizantes artificiales
- No Artificial colors
- No maltodextrin and corn syrup
- Specially formulated using only organic milk and provides the nutrients babies need for growth
- Helps support normal growth and development
- Contains a lot of essential nutrients, which boost your child's immune system
- Your baby is 6-12 months old.
- You want an organic, lactose-based formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
- You want the most nutritionally complete formula.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Whey (Partially Demineralized), Galacto-oligosaccharides (obtained from Lactose), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, L-tryptophan, Lactic Acid, Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT 5716].
|NUTRITION||PER 100 ML, ~3.38 OZ/3 OZ PREPARED|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Salt||50 mg|
|Total Carbs||7.9 g|
|Fluoride||< 10 μg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin A||70 μg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||1 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.14 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 μg|
|Folic Acid||10 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin K||5 μg|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||0.7 g|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||0.07 g|