Najel’s organic, sulfate-free shampoo is formulated for dry hair to rebalance the scalp. With its added in conditioner, this cleansing shampoo helps moisturize and style your hair with ease.
This shampoo brings you genuine Aleppo Soap in liquid form combined with a mix of plant extracts for soft and shiny hair:
- Avocado, rich in vitamins, is also a humectant, and keeps hair moisturized.
- Fig is an emollient to leave your scalp soft and supple.
- Fenugreek seeds (Trigonella and Sénégrain) help fight hair loss, softening dry and brittle hair while strengthening fragile hair.
- Lime is rich in vitamin C and is anti-inflammatory. It is a strong antiseptic.
- Chamomile water has anti-inflammatory and relaxing properties.
This Aleppo Soap Shampoo nourishes the scalp thoroughly and strengthens dry and brittle hair, leaving it supple, silky and shiny.
For dry hair. Apply a small amount to wet hair,
massage scalp and rinse thoroughly.
All Aleppo Liquid Soap products are made in France at the Najjar Laboratory, using organic olive oil and bay laurel oil.
Invented in 1964 by the grandfather of the current CEO, the formulation of this Aleppo Liquid Soap comes from hot process saponification of these two plant oils. It is made from the same ingredients as the genuine hard Aleppo Soap.
For daily hair care, Najel incorporates organic avocado, fig, lime and fenugreek in this 2-1 shampoo to restore softness to dry and brittle hair.
AQUA (WATER), CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER WATER*, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-2 LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SORBITAN CAPRYLATE, POTASSIUM OLIVATE**, POTASSIUM LAURELATE**, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) FRUIT EXTRACT*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT*, TRIGONELLA FOENUM-GRAECUM SEED EXTRACT*, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, PROPANEDIOL, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE.
Made in France