Vedaone Ashwagandha has the latin name Withaniasomnifera, known commonly as ashwagandha, Indian ginseng, or winter cherry, is a plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family. It is used as an herb in Ayurvedic medicine. Helps maintain a healthy balance between the nervous system, endocrine glands and immune system, thus reducing the harmful effects of long-term stress on the body.
- It Can reduce blood sugar levels
- It Can reduce cortisol levels
- It helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- It Can boost testosterone and increase fertility in men
- It improves brain function, including memory
Direction of Use: One tablet twice a day or as directed by physician.