- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 can NUTRINUT Organic Coconut
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas or snap peas
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the diced onion and minced garlic, and sauté until the onion becomes translucent.
- Stir in the curry powder and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink and are cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the sliced red bell pepper and snow peas. Stir-fry for a few minutes until they are slightly tender but still crisp.
- Pour in the coconut milk, soy sauce, and lime juice. Stir well to combine.
- Add the cooked shrimp back to the skillet and cook for an additional minute or two to heat through.
- Serve the coconut curry shrimp over steamed rice or with noodles, and garnish with fresh cilantro.