Recipe: Shirataki Noodles with Pesto Ingredients:
- 1 package of LivSmart Organic Shirataki Noodles
- 1/2 cup grated goat cheese (available here)
- 1/3 cup pine nuts or walnuts (find them here)
- 2-3 garlic cloves (get them here)
- 1/2 cup olive oil (purchase from here)
- Salt (available here) and Pepper (find them here) to taste
- Cherry tomatoes, halved (get them here)
- Grated goat cheese for topping (available here)
Fresh chopped herbs (like parsley or basil) for garnish (find them here)
1.) Rinse and drain the LivSmart Organic Shirataki Noodles thoroughly under cold water. Parboil them for 2-3 minutes to eliminate any residual aroma. Set aside.
2.) In a pan over medium heat, toast the pine nuts or walnuts until lightly golden and fragrant. Remove and set aside.
3.) In a food processor, combine the toasted nuts, garlic cloves, ThrriV Keto Basil Pesto Sauce, and half of the grated goat cheese. Pulse until well combined.
4.) With the food processor running, gradually pour in the olive oil, creating a creamy pesto sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5.) Heat a separate pan over medium heat and add the pesto sauce. Allow it to warm up for a minute or two.
6.) Add the parboiled Shirataki noodles to the pan and gently toss them in the pesto sauce until well coated. The noodles' neutral flavor will beautifully absorb the pesto's essence.
8.) Incorporate the halved cherry tomatoes into the mixture, allowing them to warm slightly.
9.) Serve the Shirataki noodles on plates, topped with the remaining grated goat cheese for an extra layer of richness.
10.) Garnish your dish with freshly chopped herbs like parsley or basil to add a burst of color and freshness.
Try out this tastiest Shirataki Noodles with Pesto recipe and discover the magic of keto-friendly pasta alternatives.
- LivSmart Organic Shirataki Noodles
- ThrriV Keto Basil Pesto Sauce
- Organic Larder Goat Cheese
- Organic Larder Shelled Walnuts
- Organic Garlic
- Organic Larder Spanish Olive Oil
- Eden Sea Salt
- Fresh Padron Peppers
- Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil Pots
Stay tuned for more exciting keto recipes and tips from Organic and Real!